Passa ai contenuti principali

Syrians in Amman hospital tell Al Arabiya of regime torture...

Alma said she did not regret participating in the revolution against Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, and would do so again if she recovers. (Al Arabiya)

Al Arabiya
Syrians convalescing in Amman’s Akilah hospital have told Al Arabiya of their torture at the hands of regime forces.
Alma, 27, said she was “beaten up, electrocuted and raped,” and had her back broken while in detention.
She said she did not regret participating in the revolution against Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, and would do so again if she recovers.
Another Syrian said he was whipped, and had citrus salt thrown on his wounds.
“Shoot me, I can’t tolerate being tortured anymore,” he told his captors.
“I only had faith in God. I only [wished] that I’d die a martyr,” he told Al Arabiya on condition of anonymity for fear of retribution.
“At some point, I hoped I would die, but without torture,” he added.
A group of businessmen is paying for the treatment of Syrian patients at the hospital.

Commenti

AIUTIAMO I BAMBINI DELLA SCUOLA DI AL HIKMA

Post più popolari

facebook